Come to Center is growing softly, in new ways! I am looking for someone who is value-aligned, dynamic and genuinely interested in being of service to the greater good, to support authentic, embodied transformation, while having fun!
If you or someone you know resonates with this description, please get in touch per the guidelines below.
This part-time position is for someone who is digitally competent, enjoys wearing different hats to fill different roles as needed, and is committed to excellence in their work and conduct. Unlike most “regular” jobs, you’ll be an ally and partner in a culture of authenticity, self-responsibility as well as a lot of inter-personal collaboration.
It would be an ideal job for someone looking for flexibility or needs to work from home while contributing with engaging, meaningful work.
Come to Center is based in Carrboro, North Carolina on EST. You may be based anywhere as long as you are able to co-ordinate across timezones efficiently. You will need to have your own computer, solid internet etc. set up, ready to go.
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to find opportunities in the challenges of operating a small business.
- Able to get things done efficiently on time.
- Creative and entrepreneurial.
- Someone who takes initiative without needing close supervision.
- Invested in and committed to their own spiritual-emotional development.
- Willing to learn and genuinely excited about this opportunity!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with content creation for social media and online marketing.
- Experience with online platforms like Zoom, WordPress, Squarespace, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc.
Immediate tasks include assisting with:
- Updating and re-branding website under Ishita’s guidance
- Launching a new podcast: creating platform for guests, co-ordinating speakers, editing, posting and sharing content.
- Keeping records, creating structures to support efficient accounting, billing.
- Editing and refining video and written content from archives for marketing and publication.
- Launching, promoting and managing enrollment for online and in-person events, including social media strategy for the same.
If you are interested please email to email@example.com with:
- Your resume.
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Portfolio or links illustrating digital marketing experience.
- Your salary requirements.
- Availability in terms of weekly hours.
- Anything else you would like to share to provide a sense of who you are at heart.
I look forward to connecting with YOU!