organizations

FOR ORGANIZATIONS

Establish presence + connection: the bedrock for effective collaboration.

 

” I highly recommend Come to Center to any workplace looking to enhance employee wellbeing and engagement.” 
-Leslie S., HR Manager PCA Architects

 

WHAT WE DO

We co-design strategies and facilitate experiences to establish the kind of culture that actually eats strategy for breakfast.

We bring in powerful, practical tools that create self-awareness and psychological safety- the bedrock for effective collaboration in your workplace. 

We help you meet workday challenges with embodied presence, resilience and clarity. Foster a resilient, engaged and innovative culture where people can bring their best selves to do their best work.

GET IN TOUCH

 

WHY WE DO IT

At best, currently you are most likely only harnessing 60% of your employee potential. The other 40% is routinely sacrificed to stress, presenteeism, lack of motivation, trust and team cohesion.

In fact, the cost is too high to ignore- work related stress cots US businesses > $300 billion/year. Not understanding employees’ core needs and underlying systemic dynamics leads to incomplete solutions that repeatedly fail to resolve your core issues. 

We work with organizations that are willing to examine their operating assumptions and prioritize a culture of connection and trust to gain competitive advantage.

Our interventions help simplify complexity and make implicit turbulence and assumptions explicit in key systems and leadership, and then mine group intelligence to restore flow and effectiveness.

Every commitment varies in scope and approach. Interested in working together, or want more information? Get in touch.


FOR LEADERS

Who you are is how you lead. 

“Ishita will challenge your assumptions and facilitate your potential for positive growth. She has the unique ability to quickly get to the core of a sticky issue, help you acknowledge it, and provide you with different tools to address it.
— Jennifer Braggin, Entergis

Ishita works with a select group of change-makers dedicated to betterment of the world starting with themselves. She supports leaders in harnessing the power of presence, navigating complexity, effectively managing time and attention and leading in alignment with their values.
 
Her principled approach to leadership development is fierce, incisive and grounded in loving connection. These interventions examine personal and systemic patterns at the level of action, belief and identity. This way of working is powerful, incisive and creates deep shifts in behavioral patterns and perspectives, while increasing effectiveness and fulfillment.
 

DELIVERABLES

What the work looks like

We combine the latest research in neuroscience, positive psychology, organizational dynamics and behavioral science with self-awareness tools.

People of all levels in organizations can access and benefit from our mind, heart and body based tools for enhanced wellbeing and performance through:

 

Group Facilitation/On-site Workshops
Enhance trust and deepen connection in your core leadership team for increased cohesiveness and effective action. Our in-person presentations and intensive series educate, inspire, create accountability and foster authentic connection. We make content engaging and relevant to your everyday experience. 

One-on-one Coaching/Consulting
Your core leaders and top performers will enhance their skills by delving deeper to unblock limitations and integrate our powerful tools for maximum benefit.

Off-sites
We lead half to multiple day sessions to bring personalized tools to executive retreats.

Pilot Champions
We help you identify and train pilot champions within your organization to lead programs for colleagues.

GET IN TOUCH

 

HOW WE WORK

A practical, principle based approach.

1. PRESENCE
Prioritize connection with self and others, ground into present context.

2. LOVING ACCOUNTABILITY
Be accountable to your own inner truth and others in service of personal and group coherence, with love.

3. INTEGRATE POLARITIES
Invite your whole self to the table- doing and being, the structured and the emergent, function and aesthetics, masculine and feminine, the heart, gut and mind.

4. WONDER!
Let curiosity, beauty and joy guide the way through discovery.

5. EVERYTHING IS AN ITERATION
See beyond fear based false ends- cultivate a growth mindset.

6. ALIGNMENT
Internal and external alignment with higher purpose. What truly serves the part serves the larger whole, and vice-versa.