Our greatest offering to the world is how we are together. Coming together in shared intent amplifies personal power and purpose. Like a flock of birds dancing in murmuration, synchronized by grace, it is time for us to show up together as one, for something bigger than ourselves.
A new era is ushering in a new way of being-
Metamorphosis is all around you.
Make no mistake- change is brewing within and around you, calling you to coherence with the whole.
Will you embrace or resist the call?
This is not a time to hold back, it’s the time you’ve been readying for. Your life situation is the catalyst, your desire the compass, and Truth your guide.
Join this transformational community to dive beneath the surface and heal disconnects that keep you stuck, separate and suffering.
Heal inner division to embody vibrant wholeness. Release your past to answer the call of a creative future. Connect with heart, purpose and a community of care. Take your rightful place in the expansion of collective consciousness.
My invitation to you!
If you feel resonance and readiness, join us on this adventure of self-discovery and fun!
“Where people sing, laugh, cry, dance, without any sense of hesitation or shame, such people will purify the universe.”
– Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, quoting Sri Krishna from the Mahabharata
In times of upheaval communities of care are balm for the soul.
Yet it can feel scary to reach out to others.
Many of us find ourselves craving community while trapped in spheres of isolation. It’s clear that the global restructuring we’re in isn’t going away anytime soon, and that the new future emerging is begging for a foundation of inclusion- cooperation over competition.
In fact, it depends on our very capacity to come together to serve something greater than ourselves, with the realization that life is happening as and for us, not to us!
In this intensive we will deconstruct the oppressive narratives that bind us into victimization and take full responsibility for our experience. We will reach into ourselves, and out to others around us, from a place of fullness that begets fullness.
“I feel rejuvenated and really filled up and empowered by the stories of (these) new people in my life. For me it was also a demonstration of the power of a great container…I got so much out of it.”
– Noelle Janka, Coach
Join our intimate container focused on walking in love together.
Clarify and pave the path to your intention with others who share your want for a better world. We will meet human to human, self to self, to live the essential questions of our time, like:
* What stops us from unconditionally loving ourselves? Each other, life itself?
* How can we transform the past to create a new future?
* What happens when we let go of who we should be, and show up as we are?
* How can we engage our energy effectively and appropriately?
* How can conflict become generative and bring us closer
* What can emerge when we all come together this way?
Cohort 1 (FULL)
February Full Moon – July New Moon 2021
Thursdays, 7-9pm EST
Cohort 2 (OPEN)
Summer Solstice – Winter Solstice
June – December 2021
Intimate group of 8, 6 months, 12 live group calls, 2 individual sessions, 2 personalized consults, small group practices, partnered session exchanges, tailored home practices, an online community, massive amounts of FUN and so much more!
This transformational community is for you if you’re wanting:
– to cultivate presence and live anchored in your center regardless of circumstances.
– to come out of your closet and own your truth and purpose.
– more real and connected relationships.
– to deeply love and understand yourself and the nature of experience.
– to connect with the cycles of nature and make sense of your role on Earth.
– playful and grounded spiritual development in a sandbox of value-aligned peers!
“Participating in the group intensive led by Ishita was a voyage into a world of inner and outer exploration that felt both safe and vulnerable at the same time.
In a year full of so much struggle and uncertainty, this little bubble of wonder played a huge role in helping me shift from the quarantine doldrums into a mindset of love, abundance and hope.”
– Andy Pyman, Truly Good Design
Align intention, attention and action.
This intensive is a deep dive for people wanting grounded spiritual development and healing around what’s arising in our inner landscape as the external shifts, while held in community.
And it all starts with the seed of your soul’s longing.
The group size is small for intimacy and depth. We will set intentions for ourselves individually, reflecting the overall group intention. You will bring a live issue you want to work through or a quality you want to cultivate and we will seed it into the group’s field encompassing all our intentions.
We will explore the personal, inter-personal and trans-personal dynamics of our intentions and hindrances that surface in our everyday lives.
“The idea that it could be fun to excavate yourself- I had a serious disinterest in that before! And also, how cool it is to move your brain down to your heart center, and learn that it is really safe to do that.”
– Emily B, Dancer (Takeaways from past intensive)
We will ask you to live your intentions.
Transformation comes with commitment, fueled by the power of desire for change. We will ask you to examine blocks and issues from new perspectives, step out of your comfort zone and align action and expression with your intention.
The power of our collective attunement, our shared intentions, insights, and alignment with higher purpose will ripple through every aspect of our lives.
You will be asked to invest in daily practices to help integrate break-throughs and cultivate inner and outer coherence. We will hold ourselves and each other lovingly accountable to our deepest longing.
“Everybody modeled how lovable you all are! Your intentions helped me take that lens to myself, and be gentler with myself, seeing the connections between us, our intentions and getting to live them all in my day.”
– Susan P. (Takeaways from past intensive)
We will hold a mirror to your light and your shadow.
You will be lovingly challenged in service of your freedom and growth. You will be invited to explore spaces you may have avoided from fear and forge a new way of relating to them. Bring your desire to grow, a willingness to meet your truth, and the courage to embody the change you wish to see. We will examine shadow aspects of ourselves and our group as they surface, gently inviting them into an integrated whole.
Bring your open heart and curious mind to meet others in a space that unifies and amplifies the power of both.
A 1-1 conversation is the first step to enroll in the course. We’ll tune into your unique circumstance and explore if this intensive serves you best at this time.
Course modules will merge present moment emergence with themes including but not limited to:
- Nature of Experience
- Response Ability
- Energetics of Presence + Conscious Intention
- The Wisdom of Your Body
- Being and Becoming: Personal Identity and Role
- Self-Love: Healing Blame, Shame, Guilt
- Emotional Fluidity
- Intimacy: Power, Authenticity and Boundaries
- Desire: Wants, Needs and Relationship
- Purpose: Your Unique Life Path and Universal Longing
- Following the Impulse: Personal, Group and Natural Coherence
“It’s been amazing to connect with all these human beings through this screen I normally hate. One of the best uses of the screen I’ve ever had in my life!”
About the facilitator
Ishita Sharma is the Founding Director of Come to Center. She helps clients heal disconnects and mine the gold hidden in everyday challenges to remember and embody their deepest purpose.
She draws on her unique ability to attune to her clients’ nervous systems to guide confusion into clarity. Her incisive approach is grounded in spacious loving connection.
Ishita sees India as her Motherland, America as her Fatherland, and her role here as a bridge between cultures, paradigms and dimensions- marrying western intellect and eastern spirit through the wisdom of the human heart and body.
She contends the future of humanity hinges upon healing division within and between us, and supports individuals and groups alike to wake up, grow up and show up together for the world we wish to see.
Eric Meyers helps clients chart their course and live their purpose. In Murmurations he will bring clarity and insight into inherited patterns and your particular life-path.
Eric has been a professional astrological counselor for over 20 years, certified by the astrologer, Steven Forrest. He holds a M.A. in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology from Naropa University.
He has written 6 original astrology books and taught throughout the US and Europe. Eric practices “Evolutionary Astrology,” which understands spiritual growth from life to life.
He has pioneered the “Astrology of Awakening” approach, a unique perspective on spiritual maturation and awakening. Eric’s approach is both compassionate and direct, psychological and spiritual. It is rooted in the pragmatics of everyday life.
Giovanna Garcia helps women embody their authentic expression to return to their innate divinity and health. She helps them harness their own unique ways to nourish themselves on all levels.
Giovanna holds a Bachelor’s in Nutritional Sciences, is a certified Natural Chef and has trained in Energy Healing. She facilitates healing and heart opening cacao ceremonies in the tradition of her teachers from Mexico and Guatemala.
Awakening hearts as she touches them, cacao inspires us to let joy shine through the cracks of heart break. She is a gentle teacher.
In Murmurations Giovanna will guide and support group coherence in sacred ceremonial space through cacao plant medicine, drum and sound journey, sacred song and meditation.
Lisa Wall is a Boston based herbalist whose work centers around self, community and Earth care. She is passionate about connecting clients to plant medicine, and helping them nurture a reciprocal, interdependent relationship with the Earth.
Introducing you to the spiritual and physical benefits of partnering with herbs, she will help select plant allies to nourish and support your intentions in Murmurations.
Intuitively drawn to the natural world, mixing plants into potions since her childhood, Lisa has been formally studying herbalism since 2014. She apprenticed under Madelon Hope and Linda Patterson at the Boston School of Herbal Studies and trained with the Herbal Academy, Kami McBride and Dr. Aviva Romm.
She holds a B.S. in Public Health from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
“The combination of Ishita’s loving container and the group of people who self select to do this work was wonderful! In the lifelong journey of finding all the unloved parts of yourself and giving them love, this group work was potent.
To see others showing up is inspiring and helped motivate me to show up more for myself.“
-Dan P, Artist/Roboticist
Healing the war within!
FREE CONNECTION CALL
Feb 10, 7-8 pm EST
It is not possible to win a war against ourselves. Yet many of us find one raging within when we pause and check in.
As we land in 2021, setting new goals and intentions, many of us are met with resistance within and without. Especially when stretching into newness, old fears and stuckness arise when it comes time to act in a different way.
* How can we end the war within?
* How can we work with our resistance in new healing ways?
* How can we move towards our desires in the face of old patterns?
IN OUR TIME TOGETHER WE WILL:
* Practice an experiential exercise to transform inner resistance into resource.
* Tune in to access a path forward aligned with your heart’s longing.
* Experience the healing power of group coherence.
In times of upheaval, communities of care are balm for the soul. And a community is formed when we come together with authenticity, openness and respect.
This will be such a call.
There’ll be space to share, ask questions, and learn about MURMURATIONS. The first cohort is full, but there is still space in the second one which starts soon.
Come experience this work for yourself and see if it’s right for you! Bring a friend, your intention, attention and openness. There is no fee. All are welcome, our compliments.
Take advantage of these transformational times to shift long-standing patterns and realize your intentions with others committed to shared values.
together we will
- Learn the foundational principles of healing and mysticism from your direct experience!
- Benefit from being held in an energy matrix through the course specifically designed to support your growth.
- Access personal, group and universal intelligence.
- Share your gifts and receive what others have to offer, deeply seeing and being seen.
- Create personal rituals to re-attune to inner wisdom and nature’s rhythms.
- Learn and practice tools to embody presence, deepen connection to yourself, others and purpose.
- Explore and set relational and personal boundaries that nourish your well-being.
- Feel the freedom and healing power of vulnerability and authenticity.
- Receive surprises and real transformation.
- Create meaningful relationships.
- Most importantly, all while having FUN!
- An intimate group of 8 peers for depth and personalized attention.
- 12 Live, facilitated bi-weekly 2 hour calls with your group via Zoom.
- Access to call recordings shared only with participants.
- 2 individual 1 hr sessions with Ishita Sharma to align and deepen your growth online or via phone. Option to add more at a discounted rate.
- A glimpse into your Human Design to better understand your unique inner GPS.
- 1 fine-tuned astrological reading with Eric Meyers for insight into inherited patterns and your particular life path online or via phone.
- 1 herbal consult with Lisa Wall to cultivate a conscious, nourishing relationship with the Earth in support of your intentions online or via phone.
- 1 virtual cacao ceremony with Giovanna Garcia to augment group coherence and connect to your own intuition. You will receive ceremonial cacao and preparation instructions.
- Private online group for connection, sharing and growth with others between modules.
- Each call will combine teaching with experiential individual, paired and group exercises, sharing and Q&A.
- You will invest a minimum of 30 mins per day attending to practices designed to augment your growth including:
- Personalized home practices including meditation and sacred tasks that stretch you out of your comfort zone.
- Mini-session exchanges with other participants between modules to facilitate connection and healing.
- Opt-in weekly check-ins with a rotating partner for support.
- Assigned books to accompany our journey.
- Selected videos and audios to expand our perspectives.
- Periodic 60-90 min. practice calls with group participants between facilitated sessions – time and day decided by the group.
“I am getting better at loving myself! I also got that the things that feel so scary to reveal are totally fine and have their own kind of beauty! I saw all of us go through our own “No I can’t say that!” to “No, it’s great (to share)!”
– Roopa Das (Takeaways from the intensive)
The tuition for the Murmurations Transformational Community Intensive may be paid in full or in installments. It includes 12 facilitated group calls, 2 individual integration sessions with a glimpse into your Human Design, 1 astrological consult, 1 herbal consult, 1 cacao ceremony and materials, tailored home practices, meditations, movies, readings and exclusive access to our online community.
Once accepted, a $600 deposit secures your place in the course, followed by a single payment of $3,000, or 5 monthly installments of $700.
There are 3 partial working scholarships reserved for bipoc women in need.
For more information on qualifying for the course, pricing structures and securing a scholarship please get in touch. Space is limited and the course is expected to be full.
1% of all profits from this intensive go to support Free the Slaves.
The same fears and resistances that keep you from meeting your truest self keep you from realizing your longings.
If you are ready to show up for yourself, we are here to show up for you.
Joining Murmurations is a significant investment of your time, attention and resources into yourself- one that we truly honor and respect. This inner journey asks for courage, curiosity and commitment and the gifts it yields are priceless.
If you’ve read this far, follow your resonance and apply!
All you need to get started is curiosity and a commitment to realizing your intentions.
Not ready to apply? Join the mailing list to stay connected.
LIVE FROM YOUR CENTER
Receive love notes and inspiration to access the magic of the moment. Join Ishita on the adventure of ever-expanding truth and love!
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|Q: HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS RIGHT FOR ME?|
A: We’ll know better once we connect. But you’re likely a good fit if you’re wanting:
– to live anchored in your center regardless of circumstances.
– to own your Truth and Purpose (self-honesty, self-love, and aligned self-expression).
– real and connected relationships.
– to deeply love and understand yourself and the nature of experience.
– to connect with the cycles of nature and make sense of your role on Earth.
– playful and grounded spiritual development in a sandbox of value-aligned peers! (I take fun seriously!)
and you’re ready to:
– get curious and meet your light and your shadows!
– be challenged in service of your growth.
– examine and heal the narratives that keep you bound in shame.
– learn with and from others.
– commit and align your energy towards your growth.
Q: WHO ELSE IS COMING?
A: A truly impressive group of MEN and WOMEN is forming!
People who want more inner calm in their life, more depth in relationships or their professions. Seasoned inner voyagers ready to bring their cultivation out in the world. Those who have dedicated their careers to bettering our world and are now ready to refine their roles. Masters in their fields now ready to merge that mastery with the true call of their heart. Scientists, sages, entrepreneurs, leaders, activists, mystics, artists, coaches and anyone interested in aligning their inner and outer lives can be found in this community.
Q: WILL YOU OFFER THE COURSE AGAIN LATER? I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME, MONEY, ATTENTION, XYZ…RIGHT NOW.
A: Currently, I’m not planning another round of Murmurations beyond these 2 cohorts. And, I will say that the hindrances that keep you from investing in and exploring yourself, echo those stopping you from realizing your intentions.
Agreed this is a significant commitment of resources, and I find that 90% of time/money/commitment hesitations are related to fear based inner-resistance or lack of value-recognition. Only rarely is it truly not in reach.
Learning to thrive in and despite the uncertainty around us, finding and establishing safety inside ourselves, rather than crutches we’ve been conditioned to, is what this intensive is all about. More often, once we dig in, people find they’re scared of the change they know will occur if they embark on this inner journey.
They’ll really have to grow up and show up- they won’t be able to stay in the familiar confines, or hide within narratives of self-oppression. Yep. That happens. Behind the fear is your want for the very growth you’re afraid of. Honoring and meeting that fear takes courage, and is necessary for the transformation you seek.
Q: GROUPS ARE SCARY. I’D RATHER WORK WITH YOU 1:1
A: I was nervous too- until I experienced the power of a true community to reveal and heal the scared parts of me!
I saw how my mind told me stories that kept me feeling separate from others. Now I see myself in everyone I meet and there’s a lot more freedom, love and joy in my relationships! That’s the healing I wish for each of us and the special sauce groups like the ones I lead bring.
Also- I think conscious community that recognizes our interconnectedness is the medicine we need to survive as a species. That’s why Murmurations is about coming together as one being. Sometimes, we are better suited for one over the other, but both group + individual work address different aspects of our growth. That’s why you’ll have 1:1s and individual, paired and group practices in Murmurations.
Q: DO YOU MEAN PERSONAL OR PROFESSIONAL INTENTIONS?
A: Doesn’t matter- whatever you heal in one aspect will seep into every other aspect of your life.
Story- I ran a 6 week version of this intensive last Fall. In that short time folks not only realized their intentions but also healed other aspects of their life, because inner alignment makes all else fall into place.
For instance, there were 2 people whose intentions were “I always choose love” and “My pleasure is my alignment.”
As they began living their intentions with loving reflections from the group, they saw more inner kindness develop and their smoking habits drop away even though it wasn’t their explicit intention to do so- and they’re still not smoking 6 months later. That’s just one example of the power of this work- obviously you don’t have to smoke- you get the idea!
Q: CAN I JOIN IF I’M UNCLEAR ON MY INTENTION?
A: Yes! This is where we will begin together.
I’ll help you recognize and nurture your truest longing, which will make all others fall into place. It can and will evolve as we go. Here are some powerful intentions people have brought in and realized in past groups to inspire you:
I always choose love.
I trust myself.
I am anchored in presence no matter what.
We start soon! If you’re curious, reach out. It may be just the kickstart you’ve been waiting for.